Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

hurumanu-Climate change documentary

we (SH, DS, TS, MT) watched 2040 documentary about Climate Change and It was very very very boring because it had no action and it was like sitting outside staring at my dog's face and that was very boring 

QUESTIONS
1: What surprised you
A: Nothing

2: What excited you?
A: Seeing what the future might look like

3: What worried you?
A: How much CO2 is in our atmosphere

4: What did I learn
A: that a village in Bangladesh has a lot of solar panels on their houses.
A: those younger children want to see in the future

5: what would I like to see in 2040?
A: I would like to see in 2040 is flying cars or 100% eco-friendly atmosphere

6 comments:

  1. What a funny blog post jodecy i like that you wrote those little questions maybe next time you could add a little more before you go to those quetions and was this in science

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jodecy It me Daniel I love the part were you list your questions but you didn't write that much maybe be you could write more

    heres an question was it just that.

    ReplyDelete